Rabu, 11 Januari 2017

english

16 Tenses passive and active sentences

1. Present tense
Simple 
S+v1 (Active)
Tobe (is/am/are)+v3 (passive)
The engineer installs the plc (active)
The plc is installed by the engineer (passive)

Continous
S+tobe+(is/am/are)+ving (active)
Tobe (is/am/are)+being+v3 (passive)
The engineer is installing the plc (active)
The plc is being installed by the engineer (passive)

Perfect 
S+have/has+v3 (active)
Have/has+been+being+v3 (passive)
The engineer has installed the plc
The plc has been installed by the engineer




Perfect continous
S+have/has+been+ving (active)
S+have/has+been+being+v3 (passive)
The engineer has+been installing the plc (active)
The plc has been being installed bu the engineer (passive

2. Past tense 
Simple 
S+v2+o (active)
Tobe (was/were)+v3 (passive)
Doni set the lamp (active)
The lamp was set by doni (passive)

Continous
S+tobe+(was/were/)+ving (active)
S+tobe(was/were)+being+v3 (passive)
Doni was setting the lamp (active)
The lamp was being set by doni (passive)

Perfect 
S+had+v3 (active)
Had+been+v3(passive)
Doni had set the lamp (active)
The lamp had been set by doni (passive)

Perfect continous
S+had+been+ving(active)
Had+been+being+v3(passive)
Doni had been setting the lamp (active)
The lamp had been being set by doni (passive)

                
3. Future tense
Simple
S+will/shall/tobe/going to+v1 (active)
Will/shall/tobe(is am are) going to+be+v3  (passive)
I will fix my robots (active)
My robots will be fixed by me (passive)

Continous 
S+will/shall/tobe going to+be +ving (active)
Will/shall/tobe going to+be+being+v3 (passive)
I will fixing my robots (active)
My robots will be being fixed by me (Passive)

Perfect
S+will/shall/tobe going to+have+v3 (active)
Will/shall/tobe going to+have+benn+v3 (passive)
I will have fixed my robots (active)
My robots will have fixed by me (passive)

Perfect continous
S+will/shall/tobe going to+ have been+ ving (active)
Will/shall/tobe going have+been+being+v3 (passive)
I will have been fixing my robots (active)
My robots will have benn fixed by me (passive)

4. Past future tense

Simple 
S+would/should/tobe(was/were) going to+v1 (active)
Would/should/tobe(was/were)going to+be+v3 (passive)
He would connect the wire(active)
The wire I would be connected by him (passive)

Continous
S+would/should/tobe going to+be+ving(active)
Would/should/tobegoing to+be+v3(passive)
He would be connecting the wire (active)
The wire would be being connected by him (passive)

Perfect
S+would/tobe going to/should+have+v3 (active)
Would/should/tobe going to+have+been+v3 (passive)
He would have connected the wire (active)
The wire would have been connected by him (passive)

Perfect continous
S+would/should/tobe going to+be have+been+ving (active)
Would/should/tobe going to+have+been+being+v3 (passive)
He would have been connecting the wire (active)
The wire would have been being connected the wire (passive)

1 komentar: